Friday, September 16, 2011

BEFORE BATTLE

Tomorrow I Go To Battle With Myself. I Will Become

Tired, Muscle Fatigue Will Set In, My Mind Will Try

& Tell My Body To Slow Down, But I Will Not Allow

My Thoughts To Control My Performance. I Have Been

Blessed With Great Teammates & Feel Very Privilaged

To Compete With Alvin Blaker, Will Blaker, & Francesca

Nizza! Team Underground Legends Will Be In Full Effect.

Let's Have Some Fun!!



TRAINING

D/U Skill Work

30x Unbroken

25x Unbroken

20x Unbroken

15x Unbroken

10x Unbroken



WOD

5 Rounds

5x Back Squat #135 / #95

10x Atlas Stone Push Ups

50m Run



-I Am Legend

1 comment:

  1. It was my honor competing with my new friends. I look forward to one day soon when we can do it again.
    All my best

    You all have a second home in Dublin, CA.

    CrossFit CSA
    csagym.blogspot.com
    Facebook (CrossFit CSA)

    ReplyDelete